Save the Date! We’ll be holding the 3rd Annual Harrisburg Days Co-Ed Softball Tournament the weekend of June 13, 14 and 15!
Check back here early March 2014 for additional details including registration information.
What’s better on a hot summer day than playing softball?
… Doing it for a great cause!
Come join us for the 3rd Annual Harrisburg Days Co-Ed Softball Tournament! And your helping to make A Walk in the Park possible.
- Multi Day Co-Ed Tournament
- Trophies awards to the top three teams
- Five men and five women per team
- C and D divisions only
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Capped at a total of 16 teams
- Full Concessions of Food & Drink Available
- Registration fee $100 per team
- Saturday, June 14th, 2014 (Actual dates will depend on number of team registered.)
- 8:00 am – Until all games completed
So who doesn’t enjoy getting out on the softball field and hitting a few balls with friends and family? And when it’s for a great cause it makes it even funner. So whether you want to register a team, cheer on friends or support a great cause, make sure you save this date!
Lawn Chairs & Blankets welcome.
Alcohol must remain within designated areas.